Manuscripts are invited from researchers, academicians and professionals for publication
consideration. The journal publishes both empirical and conceptual research.
In the subject line of your e-mail please write "IJR submission"
- Articles are accepted in MS-Word.
- Contributors should adhere to the Article format of the journal.
- Electronic submission of manuscripts strongly encouraged, provided that the text,
tables, and figures are included in a single Microsoft Word file.
- Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The title of the article should be bold, centered and typed in capital letters in
a 14 point Times New Roman Font.
- The author(s) details i.e., full name, designation, name of the organization, city, Pin,
state, country, e-mail id, alternate e-mail id, contact details i.e. mobile/landline
phone numbers, in 11-point Times New Roman should be centered below the title.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract. Abstract including key
words must not exceed 200 words. It should be in fully justified and italicized
text. It should highlight research background, methodology; major finding(s) and
conclusion in brief. Authors must mention 4-6 keywords. Key words should be listed
alphabetically, separated by commas, and full stop at the end.
- Manuscripts must be no longer than 10-15 pages (all inclusive). It should be single
spaced, Times New Roman font, 12 point with 1 inch margin on all four sides. It
must be clearly written without any spelling or grammatical errors.
- All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper.
- All the equations used in research paper/article should be consecutively numbered
in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
- The authors should list all references alphabetically at end of the paper.
- It must be single spaced, and at the end of the manuscript. Each reference should
be hanging 0.25” from the left.
- References when used in the text, enclose the citation in brackets, using author’s
surname, followed by comma and the year of publication, and arranged chronologically
(Boyd, 1992; Kotler, 2000).
- In case authors name is part of the text, only quote the year of publication in
brackets. Wong, 1995 reported that…Kotler et al. (2007) found that…..
- References for journals, proceedings of conferences, books, website, and dissertation
should follow the Harvard Referencing System.
- The authors are advised to mention only those references actually used in their